LPG Flexible Hose Application:
Our LPG/LNG rubber hoses are suitable for use with liquefied petroleum gas and liquefied natural gas. In industry, it serves in welding, cutting, gas station and many other places. While at home, it is the ideal choice for stove.
Tube: smooth, UHMWPE and NBR
Reinforcement: High tensile textile cord with helix steel wire
Cover: CR, electrically conductive, abrasion resistant, oil and weather resistant, cloth impression
Lining and cover thickness: When measured by the method described in international standard. The min thickness of the gas hose lining shall be 1.6mm and that of the cover 1.0mm.
1. Liquefied petroleum gases are flammable, so take all necessary precautions for safe handling.
2. Use only LPG gas hoses and fittings that meet or exceed Underwriter Laboratories Standards
3. Use recommended and tested couplings designed for LPG hoses.
Use LPG flexible hose only under the following conditions:
1. LPG gas hose is used to transfer liquid petroleum gas should be inspected according to the procedures below: Inspect and hydrostatic test all new LPG hose assemblies.
2. When LPG hoses are subjected to ordinary use, test every 30 days for the first six month.After initial six months, test hoses once per week.
|Item Code||Inside Diameter||Inside Diameter||Outside Diameter||Working Pressure||Working Pressure||Burst|
|inch||mm||mm||bar||psi||bar||psi||m||M 3 /roll||kg/m|