1. Using rubber hoses under the min bending radius will reduce the performance of the hose. Besides, it will shorten its service life. Therefore, please use it above the min bending radius. If the min bending radius of the hose is not in the manual, just consult the supplier.
2. When you assembly the rubber hose, please be careful not to bend it too much near the fittings to avoid early damage.
3. The rubber hoses will expand or contract under the action of internal pressure. Thus the length of your hose should be a little longer than the needed.
4. When using the hose, be careful to avoid impact, squeeze, or run over by vehicles or heavy objects. If it comes into contact with metal, sharp corner of wall, please take protection measures. Because this can prevent rubber pipe from the damage during bend and drag.
5. When using a machine that is subject to vibration or impact, do not exceed the working pressure. Please stay away from or isolate the hot location of the machine.
6. Please be careful to prevent the hose from being damaged by sharp objects. For example, unpack it with a sharp knife.
7. When cutting the steel wire pipe, please be careful not to injure your body by the cut wire.