In a car, there are various systems like air condition system and brake system. While each of them is important for a safe and comfortable driving. Then in this piece, let me show you how to maintain your car air conditioner system.
1. Be careful to modify the air conditioner. We don not recommend to modify the car’s air conditioner. Because the original air conditioner matches the car’s engine. If you modify it at will, it will affect the performance of the car.
2. The air conditioner temp should not be too low. Choose the proper temp is the first step.
3. Control the direction of the air outlet. The principle of the air outlet is that when turning on the cooling, turn the air outlet upward. While when turning on the heating, turn the air outlet downward.
4. Don’t turn it on for too long. Using the air conditioner for a long time will cause excessive pressure on the condenser. While that will cause losses to the refrigeration system.
5. Turn on the large air volume properly. When the air conditioner working, it will suck in a lot of dust. While regularly turning on the high wind can blow out the dust inside the auto air conditioning hose. This is the most simple methods. But at the same time, it is the most effective method.
Besides the air conditioner itself, you should also focus on the car ac hose pipe. Car air conditioner tube concerns if your air condition system can work well. Thus you’d better to choose a reliable hose for air conditioner in car. While Everflex is an professor in auto hoses. We can offer you both auto silicone hose and and auto rubber hose. If you need auto hose or have any questions, feel free to contact us.