According to industry research, it is found that there is almost no overlap between the silicone tube and the silicone sheet in terms of the market or the application field. The difference between the early production and the later molding is very large. The silicone tube is extruded. The process is mainly in the medical device and LED and power industries, while the silicone sheet rolling is mainly in electronics, daily necessities, etc. and the silicon sheet cannot be considered as a complete set of products before the secondary processing. These two process products Of all the silicone products, it is considered to be alternative and uncommon.
The difference between silicone tube process and silicone sheet process:
1. Uses: The market for silicone tubes is equivalent to that of silicone films. Many of them are used in daily life and medical devices, while the field of silicone films is relatively narrow. It mainly exists in electronic products such as some computers and electronic components. Wait.
2. Function: The effect of the silicone extrusion process product is relatively large. It can be mostly used in drainage and sealing, and can be made into a drainage liquid and a more special liquid. The calendering process can also reach food chemicals, but it is basically not used because of the special characteristics of the process, but the silicone sheet also has its own unique function that is heat dissipation and comfortable foot pads.
3. Secondary processing: The post-processed rolled silicone sheet has great advantages due to its planar shape. Whether it is die-cutting, antistatic, or spray screen printing, as long as it is a post-processing silicone that can be used on silicone products. All the films can be applied, and various plane shapes can be die cut according to customer requirements, and can be processed into various special post-processing. The silicone extrusion process is more limited to several common secondary processing steps, but it is still inferior to silicone tablets.
4. Forming packaging method: The silicone tube is cut as needed after extrusion and vulcanization. If there is no problem, it can be directly packed in PE bag. If there is dust, you can use white electric oil to wipe it off. Special packagers can support customized packaging. . Silicone film is not very resistant to dirt when it is just produced. In addition, it is easy to adhere to each other. Therefore, it is necessary to apply PE film during molding. However, to make the silicon film supportive, it is necessary to release the film. In this way, even if the product is resistant to dirt and can be packed with the support of a release film, the silicone film will be more complicated during the molding and packaging process. If you find that the silicone tube is dusty, remember not to use white electric oil to wipe it, otherwise it will The silicone sheet shrinks (it will automatically recover after a while). These are the differences between the silicone tube and the silicone sheet during the forming and packaging step.
5. Appearance and shape: This is the best method to distinguish. Silicone tube and other extrusion processes are generally three-dimensional shapes, and these cross-sectional structures are fixed. The shape of the product will not change from beginning to end, even after post-processing. No change in appearance or shape. When the silicone tube is produced, it is a kind of semi-finished product. It is generally flat. The default width is 500mm. After the post-processing, the appropriate changes will occur, especially the shape changes. Got.
6. Quotation method: The silicone tube extrusion process is quoted by meter or kilogram under the environment without secondary processing. If cutting, bonding, etc. are performed, it can be quoted by PCS. The calendering process is based on area quotation (square) or kilogram. After die cutting, it is generally based on PCS.