Dredge hose is not common in our daily life. But it is a necessary tool in dredging work. Then next, let me give a brief introduction of dredging hose.
Types of dredge hose
Rubber dredging hoses have many types. They are suction dredging hose, floating dredging hose and dredge discharge hose. As for the connection method, there are flared type dredging hose, flexible dredge suction hose, etc. But the most common of which is large diameter suction dredging hose.
Material: Natural Rubber
Conveying medium: used for ports, docks, sea water, silt, river sand, flood discharge, etc.
Uses: The rubber dredging hose is to discharge the mud in the river or a lake.
Precautions of dredge suction hose
1. The bending radius should not be smaller than the given bending radius. Because this can prevent damage to the hose due to excessive stretch.
2. Based on the conditions of use, correctly select the type of the dredge discharge hose.
3. When use the dredging rubber hose, balance the pressure and adjusted slowly. Because this is to avoid damage to the rubber hose due to a sudden increase in pressure.
4. When the working place changes, transfer the dredging hose away from the ground. Besides, never drag the hose on the ground. Because it will scratch the rubber and corrode the skeleton layer.
5. If there are corrosive liquids, clean the interior after use. While this is to prevent residues from corroding the pipe body.
Everflex is one of the top hose suppliers in the world. Besides general dredging hose, we offer you floating dredging hose. While it can float on the water. Since set up, quality are always the priority of us. Thus we will make every efforts to offer you the best dredging hose. If you need dredging discharge hose, please just contact us.