Our country has a vast territory. While the weather varies from place to place, especially in Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Xinjiang, Shaanxi and other places with less annual rainfall. Thus is very hard for agriculture. Planting in arid areas requires water delivery. So how to choose a layflat hose to guarantee the farm work?
Here are some advice
1. Generally, the weather in arid area is hot. So you have to choose a water discharge hose with good anti-aging and UV. While PU performs well at anti-UV, wear and aging resistance. Thus PU lining layflat hose is a good choice.
2. The lay flat hose should be wear proof. In arid area, the use frequency of lay flat hose is high. And the water resources in far from the farm, so the hose is dragged on the ground. Thus it mush has excellent wear resistance.
3. When choose the hose, the thickness should be uniform. Besides, the surface should be smooth and flat, without wrinkle or other defects. In addition, the nominal size, work pressure, length and tolerance should fit the standard.
4. The fabric layer should be even and the surface should be clean; no skipped and broken double warp, skipped weft and scratch. Moreover, under the action of water pressure, the hose should not twist when viewed along the water flow.
5. PU lining layflat hose ranges from 1.5 inches to 8 inches. It’s ideal for various use such as water suction, dirt discharge, urban water supply, etc. In dry season, the hose is a good material for farm work.
In arid area, you should pay more attention to choose a great layflat hose. Because only this you can avoid the burst and leak problem during the irrigation work. Then make sure the work smooth and long lasting. At last, achieve a high production.