Although rubber air hose has a multi-layer structure and some even have steel wire braid or spiral, it is still very fragile. When using and handling high-pressure rubber air hoses, we still need to pay special attention. Be careful enough,not damage the hose due to negligence,then affect our work.
So what aspects should we pay attention to when handling rubber hoses?
1. During loading and unloading rubber air hose, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded;
2. The hoses need to be sorted and shipped neatly. To avoid excessive bending and discounting of the air pipe body, other heavy objects should not be stacked on the air tool hoses;
3. It is strictly forbidden to mix hoses with acids, alkali, oils, organic solvents, and flammable and explosive items;
4. The air compressor pipe body should not be in direct touch with goods with sharp edges;
5. For hoses that need to be transported straight, when the length exceeds the loading compartment, the extra-long part should be supported by brackets to prevent the hose from being dragged and damaged on the ground;
6. If the hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air for some reason, the site must be flat, the hose should be placed neatly and flat, and the bottom cover should be placed on the top cover, and no heavy objects should be piled up; at the same time, the hose should not be in touch with heat sources;
7. When handling the hose, it should not be dragged anywhere. For heavy hoses, lifting equipment or special equipment should be used for loading and unloading, and the hose should not be accidentally damaged.