Metal hoses are commonly used in everyday life, but do you know how metal hoses should be tested for quality? Let me introduce you as a professional metal hose manufacturer
1. Appearance inspection There are no cracks, blowholes, slag inclusions, welding spatters, and pits on the sealing surface of the hose and the weld. Visual inspection or visual inspection with an appropriate multiple of magnifying glass. The inner and outer surfaces of the hose should be clean and dry, and no residues such as rust and iron filings are allowed. The mesh sleeve and the corrugated pipe should be attached, and the surface of the corrugated pipe must not be damaged by welding slag and other defects. The number of steel wire meshes and broken wires shall meet the standards.
2. Dimensional inspection blanking primary welding inspection secondary welding knitting pressure test air tightness test three welding packaging. Use a measuring tool with accuracy that meets the tolerance requirements to check the linear dimensional deviation and shape and position deviation, and check that it meets the standards.
3. Welding inspection The color inspection of longitudinal seam welds of pipe blanks and ring-shaped welds of corrugated pipe connection is in accordance with the provisions of JB4730-2005.
4. Pressure test The equipment such as water compressor and air compressor must be intact. The test device shall ensure that both ends of the corrugated metal hose are fixed and effectively sealed during the test, and the corrugated metal hose is in a free length and in a straight state. During the test, the pressure shall be slowly increased to reach the specified test pressure, and the pressure shall be maintained for at least 10 minutes. No leakage is acceptable.
5. Airtightness test It is performed in combination with hydraulic test. When the air pressure test is used for the pressure test, the airtight test may not be performed. The test device shall ensure that both ends of the corrugated metal hose are effectively sealed during the test. The corrugated metal hose is in a free length and in a straight state. The test medium is clean compressed air. The pressure should be increased slowly when the specified test pressure is reached, and the pressure should be maintained for at least 10 minutes. The weld can be inspected with soap bubbles. No leakage is acceptable.
6. Drying the metal hose requires painting. Finally, it is packed.