Layflat hose plays an important role in agricultural irrigation. When you buy hoses, you must check the type and ID of the hose. Usually, the work pressure is around 0.8MPA, and the burst pressure is around 2.4MPA. If you choose an unqualified hose, it may be dangerous during use.
In addition, you need to pay attention to some things in using the hose. This will ensure its effectiveness.
What do you need to pay attention to?
1. When you pack up the hose, you should be careful not to make a dead break. You should use a disc-shaped winding method. We should avoid the water belt from forming a dead break and causing losses. The disc-shaped hose can not only maintain the natural state of the hose, but also reduce the storage space. This can make it more convenient to store the hose.
2. You should drain water in the hose before reeling. Then rinse the soil on the surface, air dry it before rolling it up. You should avoid exposure when drying, and dry it naturally in a cool place.
3. Try to avoid wrinkles and dead bends during the use of the hose. It is also necessary to minimize the pressure on the hose during the working process. When using the hose, it is necessary to abide by the quality standards of the hose itself, and try to avoid the hose working under high pressure beyond its own pressure range.
4. When laying agricultural water belts, if it is necessary to pass the railway, you should pass under the rail. You need to take care to avoid causing car accident hazard.
5. If the lined hose has a small hole during use, you can wrap with a hose. Repair as soon as possible after the fact. When there is obvious damage, it should be replaced immediately.
6. After you use the agricultural water belt, clean it. You need to hang and dry the lining hose. Then store coils in a cool and dry place.
If you have any questions about using layflat hose, welcome to contact me.