In the hydraulic system, once the hydraulic pipeline is damaged, it will pollute the environment, affect the normal function of the system, and seriously endanger the safety. As a professional hydraulic pipe manufacturer, we will summarize the main causes of oil leakage in the pipeline today.
1, poor pipeline quality
The poor quality of hard tubing is mainly due to the uneven thickness of the pipe wall, which reduces the bearing capacity. The inferior hose is mainly caused by poor rubber quality, insufficient tension of the steel wire layer, uneven weaving, and insufficient bearing capacity. Under the impact of pressure oil, It is easy to cause damage to the pipeline and oil leakage.
2, poor pipeline bending
If the bending radius of the hard pipe is too small, the outer wall of the pipe will become thinner, and the inner pipe wall will have wrinkles, which will cause a large internal stress in the hydraulic system pipe, and the strength will be greatly weakened. When strong vibration or high pressure impact occurs. The pipeline is prone to lateral cracking and oil leakage; if the curved portion of the hard pipe has a large ellipticity, when the oil pressure in the pipe is pulsating, longitudinal cracks are easily generated and oil leakage occurs.
3, the hydraulic pipeline installation and fixing does not meet the requirements
(1) When installing the oil pipe, regardless of the length, angle and thread of the pipe, it is forcibly assembled, the pipe is deformed, the installation stress is generated, and the pipe is easily damaged, resulting in a decrease in strength;
(2) When installing the oil pipe, do not pay attention to fixing. When the bolt is tightened, the pipe will rotate together, causing the pipe to twist or collide with other parts to generate friction and shorten the service life of the pipe;
(3) The pipe clamps are sometimes loosened, so that the friction and vibration generated between the pipe and the clamp are strengthened; sometimes it is too tight, and the pipe surface (especially the aluminum pipe) is pinched and deformed; these conditions will cause the pipeline to be damaged. Oil leakage
(4) The tightening torque of the pipe joint is seriously exceeded, so that the flare of the joint is broken, the thread is pulled and tripped, resulting in a serious oil leakage accident.
4. Fatigue failure or aging of hydraulic pipelines The hard pipe generates stress concentration at the material defects, corrosion points or damages, and the pipelines are fatigue-damaged and fractured and leaking oil. For the rubber pipeline, it will age, harden and crack from high temperature, high pressure, bending and severe distortion. Finally, the oil pipe will blast and leak oil.
5, the pollution of hydraulic oil and pipeline surface pollution is still a lot of people will ignore, Xiao Bian needs to remind you that when the hydraulic system oil is contaminated, the oil pipe will be subject to wear and corrosion, accelerate the rupture of the pipeline and leak Oil, and this damage is not easy to detect, the damage is more serious.