As a vulnerable part of the hose pump, the hose is also a core part. Therefore, its service life is of course the most concerned issue for users. After a term of use, the pump rubber hose wears out our come to the end of the service life. Thus you should change a new industrial hose. Then let me show you the process to change a new industrial rubber hose.
How to replace a pump rubber hose
1. Open the plug screw at the bottom of the pump and release the lubricant in the pump chamber;
2. Loosen and remove the clamps and hose clamps at the entrance and exit, as well as various fasteners
3. Remove the inner plug tube from the mouth of the hose and remove the flange;
4. Start the motor and make it rotate. The direction does not need to be limited to forward or reverse.
5. Pull out the hose and clean the pump chamber.
6. Coat one end of the new hose with a small amount of lubricating oil, then insert the lubricated end from the inlet end of the pump into the pump cavity, start the motor, and move it until the hose reaches the appropriate position at the outlet end of the pump, and then turn off the motor;
7. Insert the inner plug (or inner plug with flange) into any end of the hose, and lock the clamp hose clamp.
8. Start the motor and jog it to make the motor rotate in the opposite direction. Install the other end of the hose according to the method in item 7 and lock the clamp hose clamp.
9. Add lubricating oil and the hose replacement is completed.
10. Adjust the hose and start the motor to rotate forward and reverse to confirm that the hose is not twisted or internally bent. (Can you hear a banging sound?)
11. Start the motor, block the inlet end with your hand, and feel the strong suction force of the hose pump. (There should be a banging inhalation sound at this time)
12. Reverse the motor and feel the suction force at the other end again. (There should be a banging inhalation sound at this time)