Find out the reasons that cause leakage. Then solve the problem accordingly. The following are the reasons that cause leakage.
1. The joint leaks. This a light minor and it is easy to solve. That is because the water pipe and the faucet not connect well.
2. Sewer hose harden or blocked for long time. Then it cause the hose crack and leak.
3. Metal pipe leak is often because of the long term use. Then it cause the pipe rust and corrode.
4. The reason for the plastic water hose: the water pipe hardens or block by foreign objects for a long time. Then it cause crack and leak. If the joint breaks, replace it with a new one. But if the thread leaks, you can remove it. If there is no rubber pad, then install it. Besides, make the seal well. If it is a faucet problem, it is caused by the wear of the shaft gasket in the faucet. Then you just need to pick out the gasket and change a new one.
Solutions for leaking sewer pipes:
1. Buy a PVC water pipe and cut off the broken pipe first. Then put the interface into the first end of the pipe. So that the cutting position of the other end is exactly the same as the one. So that it can be straight, and then send the straight pipe to this end. Thus both ends have a certain crossing distance (length) and then remove it. After that, apply PVC glue on the inner side of the direct two ends and outer side of the two down pipes.
2. You can buy waterproof tape to repair the sewer pipe. Then use mortar agent and cement to smear it.