How flexible is PVC suction hose
What is the application process of the hose clamp? Next, we will give the relevant introduction:
- Use the pipe cutter to cut the hoses or pipesaccording to the required length, and check the incision section with the level instrument to ensure that the incision section is perpendicular to the axis of the pipe. If the cut has burr, use a grinder to polish smooth.
- Thehose clamp sets up the steel tubes that need to be processed into grooves on the rolling machine and the tail frame of the rolling machine, and levels them with a level to make the pipe in a horizontal position.
- The hose clampattaches the section of the processing end of the pipeto the groove rolling machine, so that the axis of the steel tube is perpendicular to the surface of the roller.
- Slow down.Jack, make the upper pressing wheel stick to the pipe, start the rolling machine, and make the roller turn once. At this time, pay attention to observe whether the pipe section is still attached to the rolling machine. If not, adjust the pipe to the level.If it is tightly pressed, slowly press down the jack so that the upper press roller rolls the pipe evenly to a predetermined depth of groove.
- When the hose clampstops, check the depth and width of the groove with vernier caliper. After confirming that it meets the standard requirements, unload the jack and take out the pipe.
In the application process of the hose clamp, it is necessary to grasp the matters needing attention, and pay attention to maintenance after use, so as to prolong its life.
The rubber joint adopts clamp to replace flange and bolt. During installation, the two pipe mouth of the rubber joint can be respectively set on the pipeline to be connected, and the rubber joint can be fixed and connected with the pipeline through hose clamp.