The high-elastic PU hose is composed of inner and middle rubber layer, steel wire reinforcement layers and outer rubber layer. The inner rubber layer can make the conveying medium withstand pressure and protect the steel wire. However, the outer rubber layer can protect the steel wire from damage. In addition, the steel wire layer is a skeleton material, which acts as a reinforcement.
The use of high elastic PU tube
It is mainly used in oil exploitation, mining equipment, ships, various machine tools and various industrial sectors. It is mainly used to transport petroleum-based and water-based liquids with higher pressure and temperature. The maximum working pressure can reach 60MPa.
When using highly elastic PU pipes in various industries, focus on the following:
1. When arranging high-elastic PU pipes, try to avoid heat sources. And keep away from the surface of the engine exhaust pipe. If necessary, you can use sleeves or protective screens to prevent the hose from deteriorating due to heat.
2. Avoid crossing. If the hose will rub against the mechanical surface during work, you should use a hose clamp or spring. This prevents damage to the outer layer of the hose.
3. When it is bent, the bending radius should be greater than 9 times the outer diameter.
4. Avoid tension during installation. Keep the hose slack even if there is no relative movement at the ends of the hose. Because a tight hose expands under pressure, reducing its strength.
5. Do not distort the high elastic PU tube during installation. Slight twisting of the hose can reduce its strength and loosen the fittings. You should assemble with the fittings tightened to the hose, not the hose to the fittings.
6. If the hose is configured on a key component, it is recommended to check or replace it regularly.
Highly elastic PU pipes are very resistant to corrosion and wear. So they are widely used in various industries. But any item has its service life. If you want to prolong the life of the PU tube, you must focus on the method of use during use. This can make the PU pipe work better and be more wear-resistant.
If you have any questions about using PU hose, welcome to contact Everflex.