Composite hose is a commonly used hose in the industry. Everyone needs to pay attention to it during use. As a professional manufacturer, the following introduces the precautions in use.
1.Before use of composite hose
The following should be checked before each use of the composite hose:
1) Whether the appearance of the hose is sunken, twisted, worn, or corroded;
2) Whether the wire has moved;
3) Whether there is displacement between the hose body and the joint;
4) When conveying the medium of inorganic acid and inorganic alkali, the joints and the inner wall of the pipe must be in a dry state. No residual moisture and moisture are allowed to prevent the hose from being damaged by corrosion.
2.Composite hose is in use
1) When transporting hoses, it is forbidden to drag the hoses on the ground. Use hoses to transport vehicles or carry them manually;
2) Precautions during use (take the picture as an example)
3.After using the composite hose
1) Media-specific conveying hose, drain the residual medium in the hose after each use and seal the joint with a blind plate;
2) Non-medium dedicated conveying hoses should be cleaned immediately after each use. The cleaning method should be selected according to the conveying medium, flush with water, steam or nitrogen and other inert gases, and the gas pressure should not exceed 3.5bar;
3) After conveying the medium of strong acid and alkali, it is forbidden to flush the hose with water. The residual liquid in the tube must be purged with inert gas such as nitrogen, which does not exceed 3.5 bar. After drying, the joint should be sealed with a blind plate to prevent water vapor from entering To keep the inner wall of the tube dry.