PVC gas hose is made from good quality PVC material. Our hose is flexible, elastic and can prevent hose from cutting and protect inside layer from heating or flame. The hose is resistant to high temperatures and impact. Besides, such PVC hose is light weight, convenient to transport, easy to operate and labor-saving. Smooth inner walls can reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed.
Safe requirement to LPG hose
1. The hose should be corrosion proof and oil proof
2. Joints on both sides should crimp tightly
3. Pressure resistance should be at least 4 times than the work pressure
4. Once the hose age, distort or crack, change a new one at once.
5. The hose should pass a series of tests such as tensile strength and aging ratio
6. There should not be bubble, crack and sink on the hose surface
Besides a quality hose, you should pay more attention to the regular check and repair. In fact, you’d better test the pressure property each year. While the test should be at least 5 min. If use frequently, you’d better change the hose every 2 years.
Tube: smooth PVC
Reinforcement: high tensile polyester or cotton braiding
Cover: Smooth or ribbed PVC cover, orange or black
Applications: PVC gas hose is widely used for conveying gas under low pressure, specially suitable for LPG stove in family.
● Anti-aging,weather resistant
● Light weight,flexible,non-kinking,easy to handle
● UV and ozone resistant,long working life
Temperature: -10℃(-50℉)to + 60°C (+ 140°F)