The use requirements of concrete pump pipe
(1) pipe wall thickness of the rapid wear and tear, pay attention to safety. For the 125A high-pressure pipe, the high-pressure construction, located near the pump outlet pipe wall thickness limit of 4.3mm, to the watering site and the connection pipe wall thickness of the wall can not be less than 3.5mm.
(2) For damaged cracks or too thin piping shall not allow to be used.
(3)Concrete Placement Hose arrangements should ensure smooth pumping and normal delivery under the premise of as far as possible to shorten the distance, reduce the elbow, in order to achieve the purpose of reducing the transport distance.
(4) the front of the placement of the concrete pump hose should be placed vertically, such as the need to avoid the level of the excessive avoid bending.
(5) the pipeline must ensure that the connection is firm, the bend at the installation of a solid fixed device, horizontal pipe laying should not be left, there must be a solid support fixed.
(6) the camlock must be tight in place to ensure that the joints sealed tightly, do not leak pulp, in particular, to ensure that the pump when the pipe can not have any water seepage phenomenon.
(7) the location of the tube camlock should not be in contact with the ground or support, should leave a certain gap in order to disassembly.
(8) cold winter insulation materials should be used for dressing and to prevent the freezing of concrete.
(9) In summer, use a wet straw bag and so on. To prevent slump loss caused by blocking. The above is a brief introduction to the requirements for the use of concrete pipes, and we hope to help you. Adhering to the “quality hose serve the world” purpose, to provide you with quality products and services.