PU is polyurethane material, Eva is polystyrene, and PVC is most commonly used as slippers in summer, but PVC is the hardest thing in winter. After a long time, the plasticizer in it overflows and it will crack. It has the largest mass and high density. This is the cheapest. EVA has a low density and is a thermoplastic elastomer compose of ethylene (E) and vinyl acetate (VA).
However, is the PU gas circuit oil resistant?
Oil resistance, characteristics of PU air pipe
1. Good oil resistance, which is 15-20 times that of natural rubber;
2. Good wear resistance, which is 30-50 times that of natural rubber;
3. Good ageing resistance, however, it is 5 times that of natural rubber;
4. Breaking strength is 3 times that of natural rubber.
5. High elasticity, high elongation and high strength;
6. The damping performance is good, the inner wall is smooth, the liquid resistance is small, and the hydraulic loss is small;
7. Beautiful appearance, the small bending radius of the hose, non-toxic and tasteless, impact resistance, fatigue resistance, light and flexible, and its weight is 30% to 70% of the rubber hose;
8. Good flame retardancy, non-toxic and tasteless. Impact resistance and fatigue resistance.
The oil resistance of the PU trachea is particularly good
Does the PU hose pass oxygen?
So far as the PU hose can pass through oxygen,
As long as the airtightness of the device is good, the gas can discharge from the right pipe, but it should be noted that the other can not be easily soluble in water, otherwise, it will suck back.
The properties of PU include corrosion resistance, tensile resistance, strong tension, high tear strength, wear resistance, bending resistance, penetration resistance, low-temperature resistance, hydrolysis resistance, etc., and has good resilience so it can use a long life.