With more and more rubber products on the market, there are inevitably advantages and disadvantages. Some silicone products feel that the surface is not smooth enough and sticky after using for a period of time, especially some rubber hoses that people often contact are obvious. What is the reason for the surface of silicone products not being smooth?
- Raw material problems or improper maintenance.
- It is unreasonable to control and use the curing agent in the raw material mixing process. The amount of curing agent added is not fully cured, causing the product surface to become sticky.
- The curing agent and rubber are unevenly stirred during the kneading, and the mold is cured while curing, and the product is deformed due to the difference in hardness and hardness after the product is vulcanized.
- When the machine is cleaned, the mold is not cleaned and the mold is not smooth enough. Residues in the mold can cause product unevenness and make the product surface uneven.
- There is no secondary vulcanization spraying hand oil, etc., that is, the post-treatment is not enough.
In short, the production of rubber products should pay attention to every detail to avoid unnecessary