Gas station HDPE pipe mainly serves in gas stations. Of course, it is also ideal for the pipeline in power plant and the anti corrosion hose in chemical plant. In addition, it is suitable for various water treatment pipelines. In western countries, the petrol station double layer HDPE hose has already replaced the steel pipe. That’s because the HDPE pipe for oil is much better than the rubber hose and steel hose.
Advantages of gas station HDPE pipe
1. Extremely high impact resistance.
2. The gas station double layer composite oil hose has stable chemical property, high temp and corrosion resistance.
3. Suitable for various pressure need and plays the role of protective lining colloid.
4. Gas station underground oil pipe has a wide working temp range. While it can work for a long time in the range of -40℃ to 90℃.
5. Good corrosion resistance. Such HDPE oil pipe is suitable for highly corrosive conditions. Because it can withstand various acid, alkali, salt, seawater, sewage, etc.
6. Small operating resistance and low energy consumption.
7. Light weight, easy to install, maintain and transport.
8. Such hose has a much longer service life than the the rubber hose and steel pipe. In general, it can serve for more than 20 years.