Rubber hoses are common items in industrial production. However, many people pay no attention to the use and maintenance of rubber hoses, resulting in greatly shortened rubber hose life. As a professional manufacturer, I will explain to you the precautions in the use of high-pressure rubber hoses.
1. Before using the high-pressure rubber tube, check whether the model and length meet the specified requirements, and do the sampling pressure test. After passing the test, it can be used.
2. Check if there is no exposed steel wire at the joint of the high-pressure rubber pipe joint and the hose. If the outer rubber layer is not separated, the industrial dryer should not be used if it has the above phenomenon.
3. The plating at the joint of the end of the high-pressure rubber pipe joint shall not be damaged or detached, and it shall not be used when it is detached, so as to avoid leakage and leakage.
4. The newly installed high-pressure rubber hose should be cleaned on the inner wall of the pipe to prevent the glue and debris from entering the hydraulic system.
5. Always apply soapy liquid to the surface of the rubber tube before using the rubber tube. It can play the role of rubber tube and concrete not bonding, and lubrication during drawing, which can greatly improve the repeated use of rubber tube.