Hydraulic hoses are commonly used in production and life, but do you know how hydraulic tubes are produced? As a professional manufacturer, our company will explain in detail the production of hydraulic pipe production.
1. According to the formula, the inner rubber layer, the middle rubber layer and the outer rubber layer of the wound hydraulic pipe are prepared by using a kneading machine; and the inner oil pipe is extruded and coated on the soft core coated with the release agent by using the extrusion equipment. Or on the hard core, but be careful not to use the die when using liquid nitrogen freezing.
2. Pressing the pad of the middle layer of rubber with a calender, then adding a release agent to wind up and cutting into a prescribed width according to the requirements of the winding hydraulic pipe manufacturing process.
3. Then, the inner tubing containing the die is wound on the winding machine or the braiding machine for copper-plated steel wire or copper-plated steel wire rope.
4. Next, the outer layer of rubber is coated on the extruder and then wrapped with lead or a vulcanized protective layer.
5. This step is mainly to carry out the necessary vulcanization by winding the hydraulic pipe through a vulcanization tank or a salt bath.
6. Afterwards, the vulcanized protective layer of the wound hydraulic pipe is removed, and then the core is taken out, and the pipe joint is buckled, and then the sampling and pressing test can be performed.