1. The rubber tube is stored in a relaxed state as much as possible. Generally, the hose with an inner diameter of 76 mm or less can be stored in a coil.
2. During the storage of the rubber tube, it is strictly forbidden to stack heavy objects on the pipe body and prevent external crushing and damage.
3. When storing the rubber tube, do not contact with acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents or other corrosive liquids or gases, and should be separated from the heat source by 1m.
4, rubber tube storage period should not exceed 2 years and should be used first to store first, in order to prevent the quality of the hose due to storage for too long.
5. If the rubber tube needs to be temporarily stored in the open air, the site should be levelled, the hose should be laid flat and flat, and the upper cover should be covered, and no heavy objects should be piled up; at the same time, the hose cannot be in contact with the heat source.
6. The storage location of the upper and lower hoses should be kept clean and ventilated. The relative humidity should be below 80%. The temperature at the storage location should be kept between -15 °C and 40 °C, and the hose should be protected from direct sunlight and water.
7. When the rubber tube is stored, the two ends of the hose are tightly sealed to prevent debris from entering the hose.
8. When storing rubber pipes, they should be placed according to different specifications. Do not mix and stack, and hang the management card.
9, in order to prevent the tube from being compressed and deformed when the hose is stored, the stacking should not be too high, the height should not exceed 1.5m; and the hose is required to be “back up” during storage, not less than once a quarter.
should be covered, and no heavy objects should be piled up; at the same time, the hose cannot be in contact with the heat source.