When using PVC steel spiral reinforced hose, pay attention to some use items to ensure that it can be better utilized. As a professional hose manufacturer, let’s introduce the details of the use of pvc steel wire spiral reinforced hose.
1. We can confirm the appearance of pvc steel wire spiral reinforced hose with or without trauma, hardening, softening and discoloration before use.
2, the use of temperature, the use of appropriate temperature and range of use to avoid damage.
3. The change of internal pressure and temperature will cause the pvc steel wire spiral reinforced hose to shrink or expand, so it is necessary to control the cutting length required for the hose.
4. When installing the pvc steel wire spiral reinforced hose, be sure to stay away from the heat source and take the corresponding protective measures; after installation, it needs to be flushed, and the water speed should not exceed 2m/s when flushing;
5. When bonding, the bonding port should not be constructed below 5 °C, and the bonding construction should be strictly prohibited.
6, on the control of pressure. Try to ensure the pressure start change as much as possible, let the valve open as slowly as possible, and ensure that the appropriate pvc steel wire spiral reinforced hose is selected.
7. During the normal use of the hose, it is necessary to carry out regular monthly inspections. The service life of the hose is largely influenced by the characteristics of the fluid, temperature, flow rate, and pressure. If abnormal signs are found during pre-work inspections and periodic inspections, stop using them immediately, repair or replace them with new ones.