Floating Dredging Hose Application:
Our floating dredging hose is intended for port and dock discharging of sea water, slit, sand and other dredging application. They are commonly used in part of the construction process of docks and ports.
Inner layer: high quality, excellent abrasion resistant rubber
Temperature: -25℃ to +80℃ (-13℉ to +176℉）
Safety factor: 4:1
Floating Dredging Hose Features:
1. The outer cover is made from a rubber compound that is higly resistant against weather, UV and Ozone.
2. Wear indicator layers can be implemented in the dredge hoses which transport abrasive media.
3. A single foam floating layer prevents water absorption. The hose emergence above the water is not less than 20% of the total volume.
4. Custom flanges are available.
5. Bending angle: in working conditions, the bending angle is from 0°to +45°.
Material: Good quality materials make our hose steady performance.
Production: Advanced technology and equipment to make the best quality dredging hose.
Our factory has strong quality control team, we set up advanced laboratory.
Before the mass production, we test each batch of raw material.
After the production, we test each hose to guarantee a 100% qualification.
Each hose will be tested 2 times on working pressure.
We do everything possible to supply good quality goods for our customer.