PVC ducting hose is also a material handling hose. Such transparent hose allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
Easy slide helix: rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces.
Easy-to-handle: easy slide means hoses with an external rigid helix designed to slide easily over rough surfaces, easy-to-handle.
Transparent structure: duct vacuum hose has a transparent or semi-transparent tube. This allow the user visual confirmation of material flow and the ability to see if material or condensation has collected in the PVC ducting hose. Such duct hose can be used for freshwater and saltwater transfer. General applications include cable protection; drain lines; ducting, ventilation and fume removal; dust collection; material handling – light duty.
Vacuum rating: 13 inHg at 68℉ and 7 inHg at 104℉.
Bending radius: 3 inches at 68℉.
Wall: Top grade of PVC
Spiral: Rigid PVC
● Extremely tearing resistant with rigid reinforced PVC helix
● Very abrasive
● Very smooth interior
● Flexible with low weight
● Extremely transparent
● Could be resistant to UV if requested
● Various sizes are available
● Comply to RoHS
● As suction and transport hose especially suitable for gas and liquid media
● Abrasive solids such as dusts, powders, chips and grains
● Also ideal as ventilation hose for air conditioning and ventilation system
Temperature: -10℃ to 65℃