Rubber Fuel Hose SAE J30 R6 Structure:
Tube: Smooth black fuel resistant NBR
Reinforcement: High strength polyester braided
Cover: Smooth black ozone and abrasion resistant synthetic rubber
Among the synthetic rubbers, NBR has the best oil resistance. Thus such rubber fuel hose can work with oils well. And it will not corrode by the oils. In another hand, the hose can bear higher temperature which reaches to 100℃.
How to change a fuel hose SAE J30 R6
1. In the first step, we need to open the inspection port, and then remove the oil inlet pipe at the fuel tank, and remove the oil pipe first to ensure that the oil loss is reduced. Then we remove the oil return pipe at the fuel tank. After removing the oil return pipe, we connect the joint with our own oil pipe, and tighten the oil inlet and oil return port with a wrench;
2. Then we need to tie the oil pipe well, not above the low-voltage line, but below the low-voltage line, because if the oil pipe leaks oil above the wiring harness, it may cause a fire, that is, the car will spontaneously ignite;
3. After we tie the wiring harness and oil pipe, connect the oil inlet pipe to the engine, or the fuel filter in front of the engine. Depending on the model, some do not have a filter, because there is one in the fuel tank. Next, we can connect the engine oil return pipe to the engine oil return point, so that it is connected, it is very convenient;
4. If one of your oil pipes leaks oil, it can be connected directly from the middle. There is no need to re-deploy the oil pipe or change the oil pipe. Just find two joints.
Such auto oil hose is applied to circulating diesel, biodiesel, hydraulic oil, machinery oil and lubricating oil etc or the oil products with the contents of aromatic substances not more than 30%.
SAE J30R6 Features:
● 100% New NBR Materials
● Aging resistant; insulation; acid and alkaline resistant
● Airtight; shock absorption, etc.
Temperature: -40℃ (-104 ℉ ) to +100℃ (+212 ℉ )